If you were in a line with 10 people, how many would have an Android phone? Would it be 2 or 5? Nope, almost all of you would have an Android smartphone – specifically, 7 of you!
The Android OS leads the market thanks to amazing versatility and adaptability. What does it mean? You can take complete CONTROL of the device’s system.
You can do it even if the phone isn’t officially yours!
In this blog post, we will explore six methods of how to remote control Android phone. All of them have a success rate of more than 96% So, let’s get started.
Can Someone Remotely Control Android Phone?
Technically, the remote control Android phone is absolutely possible.
And you don’t need to be a digital expert to use the software we’re about to discuss. It’s as simple as using any other application from the Play Market.
Another big question is: what can you really do, and, more importantly, what can’t you do?
It all comes down to the feature set you’re looking for. Simple apps let you remotely control Android phone from PC to perform basic tasks like screen mirroring and file transfer.
Advanced apps, however, let you do more complicated tasks like taking screenshots, locking the device, erasing data, blocking apps, and more. Some tools even have location-tracking and keylogging capabilities.
We’ll start off with the best apps that have conquered the market and are used by millions of people.
Best Apps to Remotely Control Android Phone From Another Phone Without Permission Free
If you’re wondering how to remotely access an Android phone without knowing, check out the top 3 spy apps of 2023. They run invisibly in the background of the target device after synchronization. You’ll never get caught.
Moniterro is the next-gen monitoring app designed specifically for Android phones and tablets. It’s packed with top-notch features and offers an intuitive UI, but that’s not the best part.
You don’t need to re-connect the devices again and again; Moniterro keeps the connection alive after the initial setup. You can remotely control Android phone from any location, no matter where you are.
Here are some of the awesome features it offers:
- Real-time data monitoring. Check calls, messages, internet activity, social media usage, and more. Access the content shared in any app, including multimedia attachments and files.
- Blocking tools for applications and websites. Remote access Android phone without permission is not the limit with Moniterro. You can also block apps and websites on the target device from your phone or PC.
- Quick installation for all Android devices. Moniterro offers a streamlined installation process for Android phones and tablets. If you need assistance, a professional customer support team is available 24/7.
- Stealth data transmission. Moniterro runs in Stealth mode, so the device’s owner won’t know you are monitoring their activity. The app encrypts the recorded data for added security.
- Convenient online Control Panel. Get instant access to the target Android device through a web-based control panel.
If you value reliability and experience, mSpy is your best choice. Trusted by millions of users, mSpy has been leading the market for 10 years, and the company’s primary focus is remote access Android phone without permission. The app seamlessly blends monitoring and control features into a single interface, ensuring the continuous data flow between your Dashboard and the target device.
Apart from core features like data monitoring, GPS tracking, and remote blocking, mSpy boasts a range of advanced tools, such as:
- Automatic screen recorder
- Wi-Fi connection blocker
- Device usage analyzer
- Battery and connection logger
If you’re the kind of person who likes to turn it up to eleven, check the mSpy Extreme version. It includes some rare features like remote camera activation and ambient recording. And yes, all these tools run invisibly on the target device.
If you looking for how to control another phone from your phone without them knowing for free, Eyezy has a sweet deal for you. Regardless of your subscription plan, you can test Eyezy and receive a full refund within the first 14 days. There are lots of features to explore, so let’s take a look:
- Social media monitoring: Read chats, posts, and comments on 14+ social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, WhatsApp, Kik, Telegram, and Viber.
- Multimedia access: View pictures, videos, and files stored on the monitored device.
- GPS tracking and geofencing: draw virtual boundaries on a map and receive instant notifications whenever the device crosses them.
- Keyword alerts: add any words or phrases to the list and get alerts when they’re used in conversations.
How to Control Android Cell Phone With Spy App
The great thing about spy apps is that they’re pretty similar when it comes to installation. You can pick up any app from our list and follow this guide on how to remotely control Android phone from another phone to get started:
- Step 1. Create Your Account. Go to the official website of the monitoring app and click the “Try Now” button. Fill in the registration form with your details, including email and password.
- Step 2. Choose Your Plan. Most monitoring apps are subscription-based. Choose the plan that fits your needs and follow the on-screen instructions to set up the app.
- Step 3. Remotely Control Android Phone. Log into your Control Panel to read messages, track GPS location, block apps, and more. It’s that simple!
Remotely Control Android Phone From PC
We’ve all used screen-sharing software to remotely control our computers. These apps can also be helpful if you want to learn how to remotely access Android phone from your PC.
How to Control Android Phone From Windows 10
If your PC runs Windows 10 and above, consider the job half done. The latest operational systems come with a built-in control tool called “Link to Windows.” You just need to install the compatible mobile app from the Google Play Store to use it.
Here’s how to control someone’s phone using Link to Windows:
- Launch the Link to the Windows app from your computer.
- Open the Google Play Store on the target device. Download and install the Link to Windows app.
- Open the app on the target device to log in with the same Microsoft account used on your computer.
- Link the devices by following the on-screen instructions. Click on your device’s name to read messages, view call logs and access the files remotely.
Access your phone from computer with AirDroid
AirDroid is a mind-blowing app for Android devices that does not require desktop software installation at all. You can access the official website right now from any browser to use it. Just make sure that both you and the target device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Here is your quick guide on how to remote access a phone with AirDroid:
- Create your account on airdroid.com.
- Download the AirDroid app from the official website or your device’s app store.
- Using the mobile AidDroid app, scan the QR code displayed on the official website.
- Enjoy remote access to messages, files, apps, and camera!
Quick tip: The free version has a data transfer limit. You can only transfer up to 200 MB. If you’re going to use the app daily, it’s better to upgrade your subscription plan and get access to unlimited data transfers.
Control Someones Phone With Teamviwer
Teamviewer has been around for a long time, which means it is a trustworthy and option. Best of all, it lets you remotely control Android phone from another phone without permission free. The same goes for PC to Android, PC to PC, and vice versa. Start by downloading the software on both devices and follow these steps:
- Open the app on both devices. Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Enter the code from the phone’s screen into the PC app.
- Grant all necessary permissions on both devices.
- Click on the “Connect” button.
- Now you can control the Android phone from a PC or another phone!
Like previous apps, Teamviewer supports data transfer, screen sharing, and remote control. To top it off, the app encrypts information shared between your devices, so you don’t need to worry about your privacy.
Final Thoughts: How to Remote Access a Phone
Android system is renowned for its flexibility. So, if you wonder how to remote control Android phone, enjoy the diversity of apps available and choose the best one for your needs. In our post, we’ve discussed the top 6 apps for remote monitoring and control. Let’s recap:
- Link to Windows
Before choosing your go-to app, consider the feature set it offers and system requirements. Some of these tools require you to connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network, which is not always convenient. We recommend starting with Moniterro, mSpy, or Eyezy. They offer a web-based control panel and don’t need a Wi-Fi connection to work.
Want to see them in action? Then, check out the free interactive demo from mSpy. For those who prefer to test the app before buying, it’s a great option.